|Allegiant Travel Company First Quarter 2017 Financial results|
* - see appendix for calculation
“We had another profitable quarter - our 57th consecutive profitable quarter,” stated
"The first quarter is always a busy time for our team. Thank you to our team members whose hard work and dedication produced these excellent results."
First quarter 2017 revenue
Second quarter 2017 revenue trends
First quarter cost trends
Second quarter 2017 cost trends
Full year 2017 cost trends
Balance sheet activity and full year 2017 trends
* - CASM ex fuel – cost per available seat mile excluding fuel expense
Aircraft listed in table above include only in service aircraft, planned retirements and future aircraft under contract (subject to change)
Under the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, statements in this press release that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are only estimates or predictions based on our management's beliefs and assumptions and on information currently available to our management. Forward-looking statements include our statements regarding future unit revenue, future operating expense, ASM growth, departure growth, fixed-fee and other revenues, expected capital expenditures, number of contracted aircraft to be placed in service in the future, timing of aircraft retirements, as well as other information concerning future results of operations, business strategies, financing plans, industry environment and potential growth opportunities. Forward-looking statements include all statements that are not historical facts and can be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as the words "believe," "expect," “guidance,” "anticipate," "intend," "plan," "estimate", “project”, “hope” or similar expressions.
Forward-looking statements involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions. Actual results may differ materially from those expressed in the forward-looking statements. Important risk factors that could cause our results to differ materially from those expressed in the forward-looking statements generally may be found in our periodic reports filed with the
Any forward-looking statements are based on information available to us today and we undertake no obligation to update publicly any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of future events, new information or otherwise.
Detailed financial information follows:
(1) The Company's unvested restricted stock awards are considered participating securities as they receive non-forfeitable rights to cash dividends at the same rate as common stock. The Basic and Diluted earnings per share for the periods presented reflect the two-class method mandated by accounting guidance for the calculation of earnings per share. The two-class method adjusts both the net income and the shares used in the calculation. Application of the two-class method did not have a significant impact on the Basic and Diluted earnings per share for the periods presented.
* Except load factor and percent of sales through website, which is percentage point change.
Summary Balance Sheet
Summary Cash Flow
* Includes aircraft pre-delivery deposits.
Media Inquiries: email@example.com Investor Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org